Lake Rosseau Estate Rental Photos and Description
This stellar eight-bedroom lakefront estate with surrounding guest cottages for up to 12 people features breathtaking panoramic views from every room. Spanning over a mile of shoreline, the palatial property features a 55-foot-high rock climbing wall, cascading 50-foot-high waterfall, 200-foot-long water slide and two-story boathouse/studio apartment.
• Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with state of the art appliances
• Formal dining area
• Great room features a stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows
• 200 foot waterslide cascading through the landscaped and natural rock elements to the lake below
• 55 foot high rock climbing wall
• 50 foot high waterfall
• 33 foot high jumping platform
• 9 feet from the water's edge
• A collection of pleasure craft and artfully restored antique speedboats
• Muskoka is a five-star destination where friends and family gather to enjoy the splendid surroundings, taking in all that the region has to offer
• Recently recognized by National Geographic one of the top 20 'Best of The World - Must-see places' and chosen as the '#1 pick for the Ten Best Trips of Summer'
• As the owner of this stunning property proclaims -'Where else can you get to three of Canada's best golf courses by boat?'
• The cottage features amenities that rival that of any resort in the area. From the waterslide to the jumping platform and rock wall - to the amazing collection of watercraft and toys, there is literally something to keep everyone entertained
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed