3,600 Square Foot - Golf Course Home - Quiet & Private
Jeff & Shana Davis
About Jeff & Shana Davis
Aloha..! We Embrace our Global Community and Welcome Guests of ALL Walks of Life and from ALL Parts of the World. We would be Delighted to Host your Kauai Vacation in this Lovely Golf Course Home.
Why Jeff & Shana Davis chose Princeville
This Home is Visually Pleasing to the Eye... Asian Inspired Architecture Nestled in the Tropics. The Waterfall Jacuzzi is a Wonderful Feature. We enjoy the Open and Spacious 3,600 square foot Floor Plan. This is a Peaceful Location and Private.
What makes this House unique
Each Bedroom has an En-Suite Bathroom A Private Home Located in the Heart of Princeville Minutes Away from Stunning Beaches
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Beautiful home in Princeville!
Very clean. Great location. Small yard. Stairs to enter might not be good for limited mobility
Paradise in paradise
This was by far the best rental I have ever had through VRBO. The house was immaculate with a well stocked kitchen and top notch gas grill. The house is situated on a golf course with a view of the ocean from the deck off the master Bedroom. Sunsets were spectacular from the deck. Despite the fact that there were many homes in this community, it felt like we had a completely private home. The house was beautifully decorated with three ample sized rooms with king sized beds to accommodate our family of six. We enjoyed using the hot tub which was completely private when we had time to relax after our busy days exploring Kaua’i. The house also came with chairs, umbrellas and plenty of high quality snorkeling gear. Only suggestions that I can think of would be to have an outdoor table and chairs set up near the grill and a second bedside lamp in the master bedroom. Would also recommend providing better bar soap. Thank you so much for providing this first class accommodation for our family!
Amazing Zen Retreat
We stayed in the home for our very first stay in Hawaii. It could not have been more perfect. The home was spacious and clean and comfortable. Everything we needed was within a 2 minute drive. Plenty of space for three couples without feeling in each other’s way at anytime. We cannot wait for our next trip to the island. And I know we will be back at this home again for it!
As comfortable as it gets
Here are our thoughts and feedback:
- The house is more beautiful and spacious than pictures show.
- Incredibly clean, comfortable and well maintained.
- Kitchen has everything and more you can possibly need. Amazing appliances. Most of them brand new or seemed like.
- Great extras - tons of coolers, boogie boards, towels, gadgets, amazing book selection...
- We never used outdoor jacuzzi - just not into chlorine water...
- There is really not that much outdoor space. Landscaping is lovely. But since we where out and about it didn't matter. If you plan to spend all day in the yard this might not be the best option.
- Peaceful and quiet. We all slept like babies there. Even rosters sounded gentle :)
- Location - you will be driving to everything. The house is in the middle of the Truman Show like community - well maintained sameness. If not for some Distinctly Hawaiian plants this could be anywhere.. The closest beach is about 20 min walk. In Princeville there is no public parking - to access other “local” beaches you would have to walk for a very long time. Only Queen's Bath has few parking spots. And it’s a must see spot.
- Don’t buy food at Costco. It’s a tourist trap. Princeville and Hanalei has great stores with everything. Farmers markets and stands are all over the island. Support local!
- Overall this is a great house for a group of people to relax after time well spent on North side beaches and hikes.
Really enjoyed the privacy and location
Our family truly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. Also found the beach trail that we enjoyed. This was beyond our expectations. Not to mention the beautiful jacuzzi with waterfall.
Rental Car HIGHLY Recommended
Beaches: 5 Minutes Drive Away
Grocery & Shops: Less than 1 Mile Away