House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 8 (8 adults)
Vacasa of Central Oregon
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Amazing property with a lot of privacy!
A group of 6 stayed in this home and were all blown away. We LOVED the layout and how large this one-level is. We were expecting a weekend filled with biking, hiking and golfing but it snowed and we made the most of it! Cooked, hot tubbed, watched football and played a lot of games -- definitely got great use of this rental. <br />
This home also has a lot of windows so we watched the snowfall and gray squirrels all out back overlooking the golf course.<br />
We will definitely be staying here again -- next time for more than a weekend!
NOT a DESIGNER HOME
For the money, the value is appalingly low. The contradictions in this home are striking. The location is lovely.
1. The light switches make the space shuttle deck look simple. Not only are the switches just EVERYWHERE, they are frequently mislabeled.
2. The kitchen is lovely with high end (e.g., Dacor) appliances and the hardwood floor in that area is very nice, though dirty when we moved in.
3. Some of the kitchen utensils are not only well used, they were rusty (e.g., cheese grater)
4. The picnic table on the patio was filthy and the outdoor patio heater didn't work properly.
5. The carpet in the living room and bedrooms is a tired, old remnant of a different era.
6. The windows were dirty and in the main bedroom, the crank turns were loose and the window bottoms were black with dirt. We learned that this schmutz arose from rain storms pouring over and underneath the gutters (which at a minimum should be cleaned and probably replaced).
7. The wood step entry to the front door is nothing less than treacherous. The planks of several of the steps almost breakthrough at each step and should be a priority for fixing. They are dangerous.
8. The mattresses are deteriorated and broken down. The sleep experience, so crucial on a vacation, was horrendous.
9. There is a musty smell in the master bedroom.
10. The bed linens are threadbare and well beyond their sell-by date.
11. the towels are shredded and coarse as sandpaper. They've been abused enough and should be replaced. We were certainly abused by them.
12. The hand-held showerhead in the master bathroom doesn't work
We reported what we thought were the most urgent items and were of course listened too respectfully. For the return on investment, this house is emphatically NOT worth the money and being listened to isn't enough for this experience. For all the many issues with this house, the least we expected was some compensation for our next trip to Sun River. Even that, we did not receive.
We loved the house, but the main dishwasher didn’t work and a few other things weren’t working. Back screen door didn’t work. Master bed was super hard as well. Again the home was beautiful but for what we paid, all things should be in working order
Thank you for your review. We apologize for any issues that you experienced during your stay. Please know that our agents are available 24-hours a day so that they may assist with any issues that occur during a guest's stay. We hope to host you again in the future.
A Property in Need of Serious Upgrading and Attention to Deferred Maintenance
The location and view are very good and the layout is good. However the shag carpet needs replacing, the grout around the master shower needs cleaning and replacing and many of the windows will not open. The garage floor was very dirty and needs blowing out. The garbage from the previous tenant was overflowing and we had to have maintenance come collect it to get rid of the flies. It rained one day and water poured off the roof in many places. I might also suggest that the closets be cleared of many excess pillows and blankets, the latter of which looked grimey. I have stayed in many Sunriver houses and this one fell below our expectations - a pity since with some attention and upgrades it could rate higher.
Great vacation house
Wonderful home for our visit to Sun River. We will definitely stay here again.
We had a great time at the house. The house was really nice clean and except for the hot tub everything was awesome. Even when calling about the hot tub not working the Vacasa staff was really helpful.